MS Views and News Invites you to attend an MS educational event in Charlotte, NC!
“THE COMPASS TO CARE”
Partnering with and Understanding a Comprehensive MS Healthcare Team
(RSVP required to attend – Please see below)
Interactive Q&A to follow after the presentations!
Special Guest Speaker #1:
Jeffrey Segal, NSCA-CPT, CSCS, CPTS
Certified Personal Trainer and MS Exercise Specialist in South Florida
– An introduction to physical fitness in MS (multiple sclerosis) at any level
– The benefits of staying active
– Adaptive exercises you can incorporate into your daily life
30 mins + Q&A
Special Guest Speaker #2:
Marie Moore, NP
– Recognizing and managing MS relapse in your life
– Symptom management in MS
– Not all MS is equal / Living with symptoms of MS
Special Guest Speaker #3:
Mary D. Hughes, MD.
– What is MS? What are different types of MS?
– What is a comprehensive healthcare team in relation to MS?
– How to participate in shared decision making with your healthcare team
* INTERACTIVE Q&A TO FOLLOW presentations from Marie Moore, NP and Dr. Mary Hughes *
Date: Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
5:41pm – Registration
6:22pm – Program Begins
Location: Hilton Garden Inn – Charlotte Airport
2400 Cascade Pointe Blvd. – Charlotte, NC 28208
PLEASE Register (RSVP) Online at: www.events.msvn.org
If you do not have internet access, please call (888) 871-1664 – Ext 102
Program limited to the MS Patient plus a max of (1) guest
No children permitted under the age of 16 unless this is a child that has MS
With program support from: Sanofi Genzyme and Celgene
Exhibitors: Sanofi Genzyme, Teva, and MS Views and News