A Unique (unbiased) MS educational program for patients and caregivers, addressing topics on how to live better with multiple sclerosis. Topics ranging from Nutrition and simple exercise to symptom management, shared decision making and more. To see a program flyer, contact us by email.. RSVP is required to attend this event – Visit www.events.msvn.org or call 1.888.871.1664
MS Views and News Invites you to attend an MS educational event in Charlotte, NC!
“THE COMPASS TO CARE”
Partnering with and Understanding a Comprehensive MS Healthcare Team
(RSVP required to attend – Please see below)
Interactive Q&A to follow after the presentations!
Special Guest Speaker #1:
Jeffrey Segal, NSCA-CPT, CSCS, CPTS
Certified Personal Trainer and MS Exercise Specialist in South Florida
– An introduction to physical fitness in MS (multiple sclerosis) at any level
– The benefits of staying active
– Adaptive exercises you can incorporate into your daily life
30 mins + Q&A
Special Guest Speaker #2:
Marie Moore, NP
– Recognizing and managing MS relapse in your life
– Symptom management in MS
– Not all MS is equal / Living with symptoms of MS
Special Guest Speaker #3:
Mary D. Hughes, MD.
– What is MS? What are different types of MS?
– What is a comprehensive healthcare team in relation to MS?
– How to participate in shared decision making with your healthcare team
* INTERACTIVE Q&A TO FOLLOW presentations from Marie Moore, NP and Dr. Mary Hughes *
Date: Thursday, August 23rd, 2018
5:41pm – Registration
6:22pm – Program Begins
Location: Hilton Garden Inn – Charlotte Airport
2400 Cascade Pointe Blvd. – Charlotte, NC 28208
PLEASE Register (RSVP) Online at: www.events.msvn.org
If you do not have internet access, please call (888) 871-1664 – Ext 102
Program limited to the MS Patient plus a max of (1) guest
No children permitted under the age of 16 unless this is a child that has MS
With program support from: Sanofi Genzyme and Celgene
Exhibitors: Sanofi Genzyme, Teva, and MS Views and News