MS Views and News invites you to attend a free and informative educational event about multiple sclerosis in Madison, WI!
“THE COMPASS TO CARE”
Partnering with and Understanding a Comprehensive MS Healthcare Team
(RSVP required to attend – Please see below)
Interactive Q&A to follow after the presentations!
Special Guest Speaker #1:
Bhupendra Khatri, MD
Neurologist and MS Specialist at Center For Neurological Disorders
– What is it like living with MS today?
– Understanding the importance of a comprehensive healthcare team
– Keeping up-to-date and communicating your needs with a comprehensive healthcare team
– Learning about a true MS relapse
– Shared decision making between you and your healthcare provider
45 min. presentation + 30 min. Q&A
Special Guest Speaker #2:
Jeffrey Segal, NSCA-CPT, CSCS, CPTS
Certified Personal Trainer and MS Exercise Specialist
– An INTERACTIVE introduction to movement and physical fitness in
MS at any level
– Learning about the benefits of staying active
– Adaptive exercises that you can incorporate into your daily life.
35 min. presentation + 10 min. Q&A
Date: Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018
5:50pm – Registration
6:22pm – Program Begins
Location: The Madison Concourse Hotel
One West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53703
* Please self-park underground at this hotel event location – WE will pay your self-parking expenses *
Register ONLINE at: www.events.msvn.org
If you do not have internet, please call (786)296-8777 to leave a message. Messages get answered within 24-72 hours. It is BEST to register online.
Program limited to the MS Patient plus a max of (1) guest
No children permitted under the age of 16 unless this is a child that has MS
This program is provided and supported by MS Views and News, a 501C3 not for profit organization