* Voted Best Triad Century Ride by Endurance Magazine readers 5 years in a row.
* Free Carolina Century Hat included for the first 300 registrants (pick up event day only).
* 10 Hour+ Support for Your Epic Ride for 730am start.
* We roll at 730am and 900am RAIN OR SHINE.
* 7:30a 10mph+ and 9:00a 12mph+ starts and more.
* Bike Ride’n’Roll to Benefit People with MS and to Fight Hunger where we ride.
* Hot Chili and Grilled Cheese Sandwich Post-Ride Meal • More Goodies
* Full & Half Imperial & Metric Centuries plus Supported Bail-Out Routes.
* 102/90*/82/72/64/51/40*/31/21-Mile routes.
* Decide on any distance (21 to 102) at mile 12; 72, 82 or 102 at mile 63.
** Supported Cutoff reduces 51 to 40, 64 to 52, and 102 to 90 miles (follow the 31/82 home after Bethany).
* Painted Routes • Color Laser Maps • Turnsheets • Abundant Rest Stops
* Fast Hills • Smooth Rollouts • Rural Views • Crisp Skies • Autumn Joy
* Gospel Baptist Church, 5945 N Church Street, Greensboro NC 27455
* Saturday October 21 2017.
* Yearly on the Next-to-Last Saturday of October
* Church opens for packet pickup by 630am.
* $28 to prereg till midnight, Wed, Oct 11: $26.50 each for the 2017+2018 combo at $53.
* $37 to prereg till midnight, Wed, Oct 18: $31 each for the 2017+2018 combo at $62.
* $50 to prereg till noon, Fri, Oct: $50 for 2017; $37.50 each for the 2017+2018 combo at $75.
* NO ONSITE DAY-OF-EVENT REGISTRATION. Our vols will be checking in preregistered riders, getting rest stops ready, and preparing lunch. Thanks for understanding!
* Come join us for an epic day to to help people with Multiple Sclerosis have a better, longer life!
* Preregister at http://BL2U.com/events/carolina-century/
* Vols who ride next year’s Tour to Tanglewood can earn up to $20 donated per hour volunteered off the bike to their next year’s personal fundraising for T2T. Write vols at this website name.