Group for people living with MS of all ages and family members. Meeting times and locations may change. Please call or email the group prior to attending to confirm the meeting date and location. PLEASE NOTE: some groups do not meet every month of the year, or during the holidays.
- Just Do It
- Into the Woods
- Too Much Buzz over that Study About Eating Fish and MS?
- Dysport Therapeutic Approved by Health Canada for Lower Limb Spasticity Treatment in Adults
- National MS Society-supported Study Looking into How Disease Affects Children’s Thinking
- The MS Alphabet: Scotoma, Spinal Tap, Steroids, and Other ‘S’ Terms (Part 4)
- Adapting to MS: Modifying and Thriving
- New Spherix Report Finds PPMS Treatment Increased Significantly in Past Year