A National MS Society affiliated support group for people living with MS, their families, friends and caregivers. Besides sharing the realities of living with MS, we share good times, laughter and information in a positive, upbeat environment. Everyone comes full of ideas to take home and perhaps try out. Join a monthly meeting for education, information and good company.
- Just Do It
- Into the Woods
- Too Much Buzz over that Study About Eating Fish and MS?
- Dysport Therapeutic Approved by Health Canada for Lower Limb Spasticity Treatment in Adults
- National MS Society-supported Study Looking into How Disease Affects Children’s Thinking
- The MS Alphabet: Scotoma, Spinal Tap, Steroids, and Other ‘S’ Terms (Part 4)
- Adapting to MS: Modifying and Thriving
- New Spherix Report Finds PPMS Treatment Increased Significantly in Past Year