Join others with MS for a coffee break! People with MS and their friends and family are encouraged to socializing and meeting people in the area who are living with MS. Food and beverages are available for purchase or you can just come for the conversation. Want to start a Coffee & Conversation in YOUR area? Contact Amber Stalker at Amber.Stalker@nmss.org.
- It’s the Little Things
- Is This the Key that Unlocks Stem Cell Treatments for MS?
- #AAN2018 – Ocrevus Data Support Sustained Efficacy, Ability to Aid Cognition in RMS Patients
- #AAN2018 – Switching from Rebif to Ocrevus Improves MS, Extension Study Shows
- Pain Meds Help Me Live
- #AAN2018 – Biogen Data Covers Work into an MS Blood Biomarker, Cognition and Life Quality
- #AAN2018 — Investigational Therapy Ibudilast Slows Brain Atrophy in Phase 2 Trial for Progressive MS
- #AAN2018 – Levels of Protein Derived from Brain Cell Damage Can Mirror Severity of MS, Study Finds