Join others with MS for a coffee break! People with MS and their friends and family are encouraged to socializing and meeting people in the area who are living with MS. Food and beverages are available for purchase or you can just come for the conversation. Want to start a Coffee & Conversation in YOUR area? Contact Amber Stalker at Amber.Stalker@nmss.org.
- Just Do It
- Into the Woods
- Too Much Buzz over that Study About Eating Fish and MS?
- Dysport Therapeutic Approved by Health Canada for Lower Limb Spasticity Treatment in Adults
- National MS Society-supported Study Looking into How Disease Affects Children’s Thinking
- The MS Alphabet: Scotoma, Spinal Tap, Steroids, and Other ‘S’ Terms (Part 4)
- Adapting to MS: Modifying and Thriving
- New Spherix Report Finds PPMS Treatment Increased Significantly in Past Year