Group led by trained peer leader held on a monthly basis. Groups meet primarily for educational and social purposes, allowing members to share feelings and find support with others in similar situations.
- A Look Around the Terminal
- It’s the Little Things
- Is This the Key that Unlocks Stem Cell Treatments for MS?
- #AAN2018 – Ocrevus Data Support Sustained Efficacy, Ability to Aid Cognition in RMS Patients
- #AAN2018 – Switching from Rebif to Ocrevus Improves MS, Extension Study Shows
- Pain Meds Help Me Live
- #AAN2018 – Biogen Data Covers Work into an MS Blood Biomarker, Cognition and Life Quality
- #AAN2018 — Investigational Therapy Ibudilast Slows Brain Atrophy in Phase 2 Trial for Progressive MS