Do you or someone you know live with the effects of Multiple Sclerosis.A Multiple Sclerosis Support Group meets monthly on the 4th Thursday of each month at United Lifestyles. Educational materials are shared at each meeting, along with group discussion.
- Just Do It
- Into the Woods
- Too Much Buzz over that Study About Eating Fish and MS?
- Dysport Therapeutic Approved by Health Canada for Lower Limb Spasticity Treatment in Adults
- National MS Society-supported Study Looking into How Disease Affects Children’s Thinking
- The MS Alphabet: Scotoma, Spinal Tap, Steroids, and Other ‘S’ Terms (Part 4)
- Adapting to MS: Modifying and Thriving
- New Spherix Report Finds PPMS Treatment Increased Significantly in Past Year