Our MS Lunch Bunch is a social group that meets the second Tuesday of each month at 1 PM at the Perkins Family Restaurant, 3939 S. Bolger Rd., in Independence MO. Support groups are a great way to meet others who care and understand what it’s like living with MS. Our support group believes meetings can be fun as well as educational. Come join us for some good food, friendship and a fun time. Family, friends and those who care are welcome to join us.
- Navigating Ups and Downs with MS
- Modafinil or Amantadine: Who Decides?
- Evidence Supports Safety, Effectiveness of Medical Cannabis in MS, Cancer, Other Diseases
- Symbiotix Obtains Access to Harvard Material That Could Help It Develop MS Therapies
- Teach Your Children Well
- Blood Stem Cell Transplants Improve RRMS Patients’ Disability, Phase 3 Trial Shows
- American Brain Foundation Starts Crowdfunding Campaign to Help Fight MS
- ‘I’m Tired’ Does Not Mean ‘I Quit’