A National MS Society affiliated support group for people living with MS, their families, friends and caregivers. Besides sharing the realities of living with MS, we share good times, laughter and information in a positive, upbeat environment. Everyone comes full of ideas to take home and perhaps try out. Join a monthly meeting for education, information and good company! Does not meet July & August.
- A Look Around the Terminal
- It’s the Little Things
- Is This the Key that Unlocks Stem Cell Treatments for MS?
- #AAN2018 – Ocrevus Data Support Sustained Efficacy, Ability to Aid Cognition in RMS Patients
- #AAN2018 – Switching from Rebif to Ocrevus Improves MS, Extension Study Shows
- Pain Meds Help Me Live
- #AAN2018 – Biogen Data Covers Work into an MS Blood Biomarker, Cognition and Life Quality
- #AAN2018 — Investigational Therapy Ibudilast Slows Brain Atrophy in Phase 2 Trial for Progressive MS