Come join our group where we have lunch as we discuss current medications, treatment, doctors, tests, and sometimes we gripe about the world of MS seen through our eyes. Each one of us are at different stages of MS, however, we support and love each group member. We laugh, cry, and yell at this disease that unites us all.
- Just Do It
- Into the Woods
- Too Much Buzz over that Study About Eating Fish and MS?
- Dysport Therapeutic Approved by Health Canada for Lower Limb Spasticity Treatment in Adults
- National MS Society-supported Study Looking into How Disease Affects Children’s Thinking
- The MS Alphabet: Scotoma, Spinal Tap, Steroids, and Other ‘S’ Terms (Part 4)
- Adapting to MS: Modifying and Thriving
- New Spherix Report Finds PPMS Treatment Increased Significantly in Past Year