MS Views and News invites you to attend a free and informative educational event about multiple sclerosis (MS) in St. Augustine, FL!
“THE COMPASS TO CARE”
Partnering with and Understanding a Comprehensive MS Healthcare Team
An educational program focused on empowerment through understanding the many aspects of living well with MS
(RSVP required to attend – Please see below)
GUEST SPEAKER #1
Megan Weigel, DNP, ARNP-c, APHN-c, MSCN
– Women’s health in MS – Wellness, self, relationships
– Care partners: a discussion on caring for the care partner, collaborative communication to help get needs met
– Integrative Medicine: What is it and what are the benefits of incorporating it into my plan of care?
– A look at your core & extended healthcare team and the challenges of the coordination of communication when establishing a comprehensive healthcare team
(45 minute presentation)
GUEST SPEAKER #2
Laura Bunso, PT, MTC
– An introduction to physical therapy and it’s benefits for those living with MS
– Understanding functional exercise for MS
– Plus: Understanding the benefits of pelvic floor exercise
(40 minute presentation)
* INTERACTIVE Joint Q&A to Follow! *
DATE: Wednesday, April 10th, 2019
5:45pm – Check-in
6:15pm – Program Begins
The Holiday Inn St. Augustine – World Golf
475 Commerce Lake Drive
St. Augustine, Fl. 32095
REGISTER ONLINE at: www.events.msvn.org
Unable to register online? Please call (888) 871-1664 – Ext 102.
Program limited to the MS patient plus a max of (1) guest.
No children permitted under the age of 16 unless this child that has MS.
Program supported by: Celgene
Exhibitors include: Smart Body Physical Therapy, First Coast Integrative Medicine, and MS Views and News
This program is provided by MS Views and News, a 501C3 not for profit organization. MS Views and News is MAKING an IMPACT on those affected by multiple sclerosis.