MS Views and News’s Annual Champions Tackling MS Benefit will be held on Saturday, October 27th, 2018 in Plantation, FL!
Show your support! Join us on this special evening honoring champions living with multiple sclerosis (MS) who continue to inspire through leading positive and impactful lives:
– Julie Roberts: Country Singer and MS Patient Advocate
– Paul Pelland “LongHaulPaul”: MS Patient Advocate, “One million miles for MS”
Join us for a live performance by Julie Roberts, dinner, dancing, open bar, silent auction, special VIP opportunity and more!
The Champions Tackling MS “Country Chic” Benefit will support the continued work and efforts of MS Views and News, a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. Our commitment is to continue to provide life-enhancing and impactful multiple sclerosis education, resources, and services to thousands affected by MS. All educational events, webinars, and resources that we provide to our MS community are free, and always will be.
* Early-bird special: $165 per guest (if purchased before September 21st)
* Regular ticket: $175 per guest (if purchased on or after September 21st)
* VIP Package: $250 per guest (VIP Package includes a private 10 minute meet-and-greet with country music singer, Julie Roberts! Have a drink with her one-on-one and receive a complimentary copy of Julie’s book, autographed.)
* This is a formal evening event. Don’t forget to dress to impress!
Please join us! To RSVP, visit: www.champions.msvn.org
For sponsorship opportunities visit: www.champions.msvn.org
Unable to register through our website? Please email us at email@example.com or call (1-888) 871-1664
If you are unable to attend, but would still like to make a contribution, please visit: http://www.donations.msviewsandnews.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO US!