MS Views and News invites you to attend a free and informative educational event about multiple sclerosis in Madison, WI!
“THE COMPASS TO CARE”
Partnering with and Understanding a Comprehensive MS Healthcare Team
(RSVP required to attend – Please see below)
Interactive Q&A to follow after the presentations!
Special Guest Speaker #1:
Bhupendra Khatri, MD
Neurologist and MS Specialist at Center For Neurological Disorders
– What is it like living with MS today?
– Understanding the importance of a comprehensive healthcare team
– Keeping up-to-date and communicating your needs with a comprehensive healthcare team
– Learning about a true MS relapse
– Shared decision making between you and your healthcare provider
45 min. presentation + 30 min. Q&A
Special Guest Speaker #2:
Jeffrey Segal, NSCA-CPT, CSCS, CPTS
Certified Personal Trainer and MS Exercise Specialist
– An INTERACTIVE introduction to movement and physical fitness in
MS at any level
– Learning about the benefits of staying active
– Adaptive exercises that you can incorporate into your daily life.
35 min. presentation + 10 min. Q&A
Date: Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018
5:50pm – Registration
6:22pm – Program Begins
Location: The Madison Concourse Hotel
One West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53703
* Please self-park underground at this hotel event location – WE will pay your self-parking expenses *
Register ONLINE at: www.events.msvn.org
If you do not have internet, please call (786)296-8777 to leave a message. Messages get answered within 24-72 hours. It is BEST to register online.
Program limited to the MS Patient plus a max of (1) guest
No children permitted under the age of 16 unless this is a child that has MS
This program is provided and supported by MS Views and News, a 501C3 not for profit organization
MS Views and News’s Annual Champions Tackling MS Benefit will be held on Saturday, October 27th, 2018 in Plantation, FL!
Show your support! Join us on this special evening honoring champions living with multiple sclerosis (MS) who continue to inspire through leading positive and impactful lives:
– Julie Roberts: Country Singer and MS Patient Advocate
– Paul Pelland “LongHaulPaul”: MS Patient Advocate, “One million miles for MS”
Join us for a live performance by Julie Roberts, dinner, dancing, open bar, silent auction, special VIP opportunity and more!
The Champions Tackling MS “Country Chic” Benefit will support the continued work and efforts of MS Views and News, a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. Our commitment is to continue to provide life-enhancing and impactful multiple sclerosis education, resources, and services to thousands affected by MS. All educational events, webinars, and resources that we provide to our MS community are free, and always will be.
* Early-bird special: $165 per guest (if purchased before September 21st)
* Regular ticket: $175 per guest (if purchased on or after September 21st)
* VIP Package: $250 per guest (VIP Package includes a private 10 minute meet-and-greet with country music singer, Julie Roberts! Have a drink with her one-on-one and receive a complimentary copy of Julie’s book, autographed.)
* This is a formal evening event. Don’t forget to dress to impress!
Please join us! To RSVP, visit: www.champions.msvn.org
For sponsorship opportunities visit: www.champions.msvn.org
Unable to register through our website? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (1-888) 871-1664
If you are unable to attend, but would still like to make a contribution, please visit: http://www.donations.msviewsandnews.org
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO US!