MS Views and News invites you to attend a FREE educational program focused on empowerment and living well with multiple sclerosis in Charlotte, NC!
“THE COMPASS TO CARE MS EDUCATIONAL SERIES”
Reaching Rural America and Underserved Communities
REGISTER AT: www.events.msvn.org
GUEST SPEAKER #1
Mary Hughes, MD
– What are different types of MS, Including Active SPMS?
– How to access the care and specialists you may need to address all aspects of living with MS
– How communication with one’s healthcare provider guides the treatment plan that works for you and your care partner
– Accessing today’s online and direct community resources: What can help
– A discussion on available MS treatment options today and in the near future
– Recognizing and managing MS relapse (exacerbation / flare-up)
GUEST SPEAKER #2
MS Patient Advocate, better known as “LongHaulPaul”
– His journey living with MS, you are not alone
– An inspiring story of overcoming monumental challenges with ingenuity and sheer will power
– Sharing inspiration about living one’s best life with MS
– Finding the things that bring you joy
DATE: Thursday, August 8th, 2019
5:50 pm – Check-in
6:25 pm – Program Begins
Hilton Garden Inn – Charlotte Airport
2400 Cascade Pointe Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28208
Register ONLINE at: www.events.msvn.org
Unable to register online? Please call (888) 871-1664 – Ext 102.
Program limited to the MS patient plus a max of (1) guest.
No children permitted under the age of 16 unless this child that has MS
Program supported by: CELGENE
This program is provided by MS Views and News, a 501C3 not for profit organization. MS Views and News is MAKING an IMPACT on those affected by multiple sclerosis.