Welcome to Multiplesclerosis-go.com. your source for events, support groups, and meetings focused on helping people with MS enhance their lives, share information and support each other in their challenges.
Please check with event organizers to ensure that events have not been cancelled due to concerns over coronavirus.
- Newly discovered subset of brain cells fight inflammation with instructions from the gut
- Immune cells found in the brain are behind the depression experienced in inflammation
- Fine tuning first-responder immune cells may reduce TBI damage
- NSAIDs might exacerbate or suppress COVID-19 depending on timing, mouse study suggests
- Exercising muscle combats chronic inflammation on its own